X-Men is one of the most beloved comic franchises there is, no question about it. So of course they get this LJN steaming pile of shit. Honestly, I want to just go crawl in a hole and cry myself to sleep.
- Jay and Miles are the best and there’s so much X-Men history that I’d mess up so just go listen to their show if you’re really curious
- Rotating cast makes it a pretty open world
- But we’re only going to see 6 of them here
- LJN does exactly what you’d expect with an NES game
- There’s the great team dynamic we’ve all grown to love from this group.
- X-Men comics good, X-Men on NES bad.
Thanks again to the Soapy Madams for letting me drop their promo in here.