First impressions are a powerful thing, especially on the internet since we’re constantly blasted with so much information that it’s really easy to see a thing flash before our eyes and never see it again.
That’s why when I saw that Band of Bards was a new comic publisher with a focus on diversity I knew I had to hurry up and ask them to be on the show before I had a brain fart and forgot. Thankfully, Tim Stolinski was able to come on and let us know a bit about the company and their current Kickstarter campaign for Final Gamble.
Learn such things as:
- How can you stand out as a new small publisher?
- How do you convince people to let you publish their stories when you don’t have a real track record?
- How many people will say I’m phoning this in by using the same question word 3 times?
- And so much more!
If you want to be a guest on the show please check out the Be a A Guest on the Show page and let me know what you’re interested in.
If you want to help support the show check out the Play Comics Patreon page or head over to the Support page if you want to go another route. You can also check out the Play Comics Merch Store. Use the coupon code “ireadshownotes” for 15% off your order.
Play Comics is part of the Gonna Geek Network, which is a wonderful collection of geeky podcasts. Be sure to check out the other shows on Gonna Geek if you need more of a nerd fix.
Intro/Outro Music by Best Day, who knows someone who needs to get their thing published. I know the same person. We both want a physical copy we can bring in the bathroom.
- Mobile Suit Gundam Zeonic Front with Scott Wachter (Recap From Mercury) - February 26, 2024
- Dragon Ball Z Collectible Card Game with Kyle Billie (Rad(io) Shorts Podcast) - February 12, 2024
- Gundam Battle Assault 2 with Billy (CommanderCast) - February 5, 2024