Marvel vs Capcom. You knew this day was comping. An epic showdown between some of your favorite comic characters against some of your favorite video game characters. No reasons besides it’s cool. Do you really need one?
Listen in as John Horsley from Spoiler Country joins the show to talk about this wonderful gem of a game that we all owe so much to. And the PlayStation version that isn’t quite as good.
Learn such things as:
- How does PlayStation get around the lack of tag team this time?
- What did Capcom’s roster really do better than Marvel’s?
- Does it even matter that there’s no attempt at a story?
- And so much more!
If you want to be a guest on the show please check out the Be a A Guest on the Show page and let me know what you’re interested in.
Play Comics is part of the Gonna Geek Network, which is a wonderful collection of geeky podcasts. Be sure to check out the other shows on Gonna Geek if you need more of a nerd fix.
Music by Best Day, who still doesn’t know that I’m doing these comments.
- No New Episode This Week - February 18, 2024
- Dragon Ball Z Collectible Card Game with Kyle Billie (Rad(io) Shorts Podcast) - February 12, 2024
- Gundam Battle Assault 2 with Billy (CommanderCast) - February 5, 2024