How easy should it be to make a Hulk game? Put things in front of Hulk. Let Hulk smash. It’s not a hard concept really. Especially when you kind of have a story already made for you. You’d think anyone could do it.
Enter Diego Rivera from the Behold The Sack YouTube channel. He likes Hulk. He likes games. It’s a match made in heaven really. If only everything could work out this nicely………
Learn such things as:
- Is it better to have a game based on the comic or let it do it’s own thing?
- At what point in gaming history did it become unacceptable to have the story told better in the manual than in the game itself?
- Is Hulk as a mental health thing just an understood universal concept?
- And so much more!
If you want to be a guest on the show please check out the Be a A Guest on the Show page and let me know what you’re interested in.
If you want to help support the show check out the Play Comics Patreon page or head over to the Support page if you want to go another route. You can also check out the Play Comics Merch Store. Use the coupon code “ireadshownotes” for 15% off your order.
Play Comics is part of the Gonna Geek Network, which is a wonderful collection of geeky podcasts. Be sure to check out the other shows on Gonna Geek if you need more of a nerd fix.
Music by Best Day, who still hasn’t read Immortal Hulk and now I’m not sure if we can be friends.
- Mobile Suit Gundam Zeonic Front with Scott Wachter (Recap From Mercury) - February 26, 2024
- Dragon Ball Z Collectible Card Game with Kyle Billie (Rad(io) Shorts Podcast) - February 12, 2024
- Gundam Battle Assault 2 with Billy (CommanderCast) - February 5, 2024