There’s only a few things we have to have to survive in this world. Two of those are comics and food. But what if, and I’m being totally serious here, what if you could find a really good comic about food? I’m sure there are others, but Kitchen Witch is really good so that’s what we’re going with right now.
Good thing we have Steve Orlando here to talk to about The Kitchen Witch. Makes total sense since he wrote it. After all, that is how these things usually work. And if you’re not convinced that buying The Kitchen Witch is a good move after listening to this then I’m going to have to seriously think about if we’re able to be friends.
This Episode is brought to you in part by 215 Ink, which makes total sense since they’re publishing it.
Learn such things as:
- What’s Steve going to make me when I go over to visit?
- Wait, kitchen witches are a real thing?
- How many things can Steve be working on at once? (We actually don’t get an answer to this, but it’s a lot)
- And so much more!
If you want to be a guest on the show please check out the Be a A Guest on the Show page and let me know what you’re interested in.
If you want to help support the show check out the Play Comics Patreon page or head over to the Support page if you want to go another route. You can also check out the Play Comics Merch Store. Use the coupon code “ireadshownotes” for 15% off your order.
Play Comics is part of the Gonna Geek Network, which is a wonderful collection of geeky podcasts. Be sure to check out the other shows on Gonna Geek if you need more of a nerd fix.
Intro/Outro Music by Best Day, who doesn’t know how to make blue box Kraft Macaroni & Cheese. He’s got the blues.
- No New Episode This Week - February 18, 2024
- Dragon Ball Z Collectible Card Game with Kyle Billie (Rad(io) Shorts Podcast) - February 12, 2024
- Gundam Battle Assault 2 with Billy (CommanderCast) - February 5, 2024