Sometimes I just wonder why even got some games. It’s not that I don’t appreciate them, that’s not it at all. But licensed games where we don’t really know the franchise? And game genres that aren’t able to carry the game by itself? And doing it all on a disaster of a console where it seems like nothing could be done right. I know I’m sounding super negative right now but I think that is part of the charm of Magic Knight Rayearth.
And you know who else thinks so? Satsunami from the Chatsunami podcast. Listen in as we take a look at this hidden gem of a game about a hidden gem of an anime and manga property that we just couldn’t appreciate when were first exposed to it back in the 1990s.
Learn such things as:
- Does everything that we miss need to come back?
- What are the benefits to leaving fans wanting more?
- Has anyone actually seen this game in real life?
- And so much more!
If you want to be a guest on the show please check out the Be a A Guest on the Show page and let me know what you’re interested in.
Play Comics is part of the Gonna Geek Network, which is a wonderful collection of geeky podcasts. Be sure to check out the other shows on Gonna Geek if you need more of a nerd fix.
Intro/Outro Music by Best Day, who refuses to buy me this game and I just don’t understand why.
- No New Episode This Week - February 18, 2024
- Dragon Ball Z Collectible Card Game with Kyle Billie (Rad(io) Shorts Podcast) - February 12, 2024
- Gundam Battle Assault 2 with Billy (CommanderCast) - February 5, 2024