Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Podchaser | TuneIn | RSS
Sean joins Chris and the show goes insane in the best way possible. The language gets more adult though so you might want to be careful about that. We try no to go overboard, but no promises.
- Making a good Superman game is hard
- The really weird list of powers Superman has/had
- Some gameplay images, and things that are eerily similar
- The level of situational awareness of the citizens of Metropolis
- General gameplay notes
- Overall game quality notes
- Unintented previews of future Superman games
- Chris’s flea market habbits
- A glimpse into future plans
- How we’d improve the game
- Did we mention that making a good Superman game is hard?
If you want to be a guest on the show please check out the Be a A Guest on the Show page and let me know what you’re interested in.
If you want to help support the show check out the Play Comics Patreon page or head over to the Support page if you want to go another route. You can also check out the Play Comics Merch Store.
Play Comics is part of the Gonna Geek Network, which is a wonderful collection of geeky podcasts. Be sure to check out the other shows on Gonna Geek if you need more of a nerd fix.
Find the show on Twitter @ PlayComicsCast, Chris’s personal Twitter @ theichibun, and Sean’s personal Twitter @ Seansyn1182.
If you liked this episode, also check out the 2600 episode, which covers Superman on the Atari 2600 along with every other comic game for that system.
- Spider-Man 2 (2004) with Keifer Lirette (Select and Start) - May 30, 2023
- Golgo 13 Top Secret Episode with Cory Byrd (Byrds Eye View Comics) - May 22, 2023
- Cowabunga Collection with Anythony Sytko (Capes on the Couch) - April 30, 2023