More than anything else right now, I want to make sure that everyone one of you is doing alright in every way possible. We’re going through a lot of shit and while taking care of your mental health is really important we as a society aren’t in a place yet where it’s always something that can be talked about openly. That needs to change.
This is one reason why I’m so excited to talk to Justin Richards about his Kickstarter project A Silent Night. Dealing with depression and anxiety is something that you definitely don’t have to do alone. I’m not saying that backing this Kickstarter project will help, but it will get the conversation out into the world in a more public way and I have to see that as a good thing. Plus Justin is just A grade good people. Can’t really go wrong there.
Learn such things as:
- What’s the thought process behind such a personal project like this?
- How do you get people to submit to such a dark topic?
- How important are the fuzzy friends?
- And so much more!
If you want to see Thor then look look right above this text. Don’t know what I’m talking about? Then please just appreciate the cute fuzzy friends.
If you want to be a guest on the show please check out the Be a A Guest on the Show page and let me know what you’re interested in.
If you want to help support the show check out the Play Comics Patreon page or head over to the Support page if you want to go another route. You can also check out the Play Comics Merch Store. Use the coupon code “ireadshownotes” for 15% off your order.
Play Comics is part of the Gonna Geek Network, which is a wonderful collection of geeky podcasts. Be sure to check out the other shows on Gonna Geek if you need more of a nerd fix.
Intro/Outro Music by Best Day, who does not have his own Thor.
- Digimon World 2 with Andrew Young (Behold!) - November 26, 2023
- Sword of the Berserk Guts’ Rage with Allen Dunford (Pocus Hocus, Grandma Chainsaws) - November 21, 2023
- Daredevil (2003) with Ryan Eleopoulos (Fake Nerd Podcast) - October 9, 2023