Alright guys, we really need to get the house ready to sell. Despite saying that I’ve been working on that most of the free time has been spent working on the podcast in one way or another. Good for content, not so good for getting into a new house.
Here’s a quick summary of what I say in the episode:
- I don’t know how long the break will be because I don’t know how long it will take to get into the new place
- I’m not halting production during this time, but I am really slowing it down. Weekends before Kayleigh wakes up, a night or two during the week, stuff like that.
- Everyone I’m already scheduled with a time (not just lined up with a game) is still going to happen. Mostly because it’s all this week.
- Comic reviews and the newsletter are still going on because I can work on that in pieces and while sitting on the couch watching cartoons
- I’ll still go on other shows because that’s such a relatively small time commitment
- I never really took the break last time before that I said was going to happen….
- … and that’s leading to a bit of burnout already. I have to do better with keeping the backlog of recorded episodes built up and not recording 3 or 4 episodes in a single week.
I still love doing the show. I’ll still be around social media and stuff. And I’m going to figure out something for the Patreon people. I actually have a few ideas for that.
Intro/Outro Music by Best Day, who can come help us if he wants. But it’s cool if he doesn’t.
- Mobile Suit Gundam Zeonic Front with Scott Wachter (Recap From Mercury) - February 26, 2024
- Dragon Ball Z Collectible Card Game with Kyle Billie (Rad(io) Shorts Podcast) - February 12, 2024
- Gundam Battle Assault 2 with Billy (CommanderCast) - February 5, 2024