You can make the best comic in the world, but people won’t read it unless it gets published. And even if it gets published people need to know about it. So how does that happen? And what What all happens behind the scenes to help make your book a success?
Listen in as we hear from David Dissanayake, director of sales and marketing at Vault Comics, as he lets us in on some of the secrets from way too long ago when I actually recorded this.
Learn such things as:
- How to get on the marketing director’s bad side
- Where to find out more about your favorite publishers
- When will David get into the creative side of things?
- And so much more!
If you want to be a guest on the show please check out the Be a A Guest on the Show page and let me know what you’re interested in.
If you want to help support the show check out the Play Comics Patreon page or head over to the Support page if you want to go another route. You can also check out the Play Comics Merch Store. Use the coupon code “ireadshownotes” for 15% off your order.
Play Comics is part of the Gonna Geek Network, which is a wonderful collection of geeky podcasts. Be sure to check out the other shows on Gonna Geek if you need more of a nerd fix.
Intro/Outro Music by Best Day, who just wants a Pepsi.
- No New Episode This Week - February 18, 2024
- Dragon Ball Z Collectible Card Game with Kyle Billie (Rad(io) Shorts Podcast) - February 12, 2024
- Gundam Battle Assault 2 with Billy (CommanderCast) - February 5, 2024