What makes someone a villain? And once you get that label in people’s head what can happen to get that label removed or switched? It’s tough. You’ve got to change minds and deal with people who will never forget your past no matter how much good you do now and will always treat you like the villain that they see you as.
Well, we have Blair Farrell here to help figure out where that line is as we take a look at the 1999 Catwoman game for Gameboy Color. And long the way we’ll try to figure out if Catwoman has made amends for her previous criminal deeds or if she still has work to do to win us over.
Learn such things as:
- How can you keep the main character out of a spin off game?
- Which version of Catwoman are we talking about here anyway?
- Will we ever get her as a definitive villain or hero ever again?
- And so much more!
You can find Blair on Twitter @Blarcade and his website Comic Book Video Games,where you can links to his books The Web of Spider-Man Games: The Amazing and the (Not So) Spectacular and The Avengers in Video Games: A Guide to Solo Adventures and Mighty Marvel Team-Ups, with Creator Interviews.
If you want to be a guest on the show please check out the Be a A Guest on the Show page and let me know what you’re interested in.
If you want to help support the show check out the Play Comics Patreon page or head over to the Support page if you want to go another route. You can also check out the Play Comics Merch Store. Use the coupon code “ireadshownotes” for 15% off your order.
Play Comics is part of the Gonna Geek Network, which is a wonderful collection of geeky podcasts. Be sure to check out the other shows on Gonna Geek if you need more of a nerd fix.
Intro/Outro Music by Best Day, who pet the tummy and paid dearly for it.
- Mobile Suit Gundam Zeonic Front with Scott Wachter (Recap From Mercury) - February 26, 2024
- Dragon Ball Z Collectible Card Game with Kyle Billie (Rad(io) Shorts Podcast) - February 12, 2024
- Gundam Battle Assault 2 with Billy (CommanderCast) - February 5, 2024