Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Podchaser | TuneIn | RSS
My wife says no Funko Pops for me, at least not if I’m paying for them. She lets me get video games and comics, so I guess I can’t complain. But since I was shutdown before I could even express any kind of interest in getting some I never really looked into them.
That’s where Adam Williamson comes in. I learn some about the history of these big headed little dudes, how he gets away with having so many, and just what I’m missing out on.
Learn such things as:
- How do you get DC and Marvel to play nicely together?
- Where did this whole thing start?
- I’m saving how much money by not buying these!?
- And so much more!
You can find Adam on Twitter @thepariaheffect or on his soon to be coming podcast Boldly Viewing.
If you want to be a guest on the show please check out the Be a A Guest on the Show page and let me know what you’re interested in.
If you want to help support the show check out the Play Comics Patreon page or head over to the Support page if you want to go another route. You can also check out the Play Comics Merch Store. Use the coupon code “ireadshownotes” for 15% off your order.
Play Comics is part of the Gonna Geek Network, which is a wonderful collection of geeky podcasts. Be sure to check out the other shows on Gonna Geek if you need more of a nerd fix.
You can find Play Comics @playcomicscast on Twitter and in the Play Comics Podcast Fan Group on Facebook.
Music by Best Day, who refuses to be an enabler and buy me any pops. Gosh man, I gotta have my pops!
- Spider-Man 2 (2004) with Keifer Lirette (Select and Start) - May 30, 2023
- Golgo 13 Top Secret Episode with Cory Byrd (Byrds Eye View Comics) - May 22, 2023
- Cowabunga Collection with Anythony Sytko (Capes on the Couch) - April 30, 2023