Sometimes Japan gets something super cool that we don’t. Alright, that happens all the time. But in this case it really sucks because it’s a good Spider-Man game based on a comic mini series and it really wouldn’t have taken much to get it ready to come out over here.
Listen in as Adam Messinger comes to talk about Spider-Man Lethal Foes and we cry over the fact that this game never got a proper US release.
Learn such things as:
- Why do villains keep trying to work together?
- Seriously, is it that hard to let someone else use a thing before you sell it?
- Does this story arc even really need a game?
- And so much more!
You can find Adam on Twitter @AdamSMessinger, Instagram @adamsmessinger, A live performance called Adam S. Messinger is a Jerk on Bandcamp, on Twitch @AdamSMessinger, and a comic he write called The Amazing Fist (link goes directly to a MediaFire download page).
If you want to be a guest on the show please check out the Be a A Guest on the Show page and let me know what you’re interested in.
If you want to help support the show check out the Play Comics Patreon page or head over to the Support page if you want to go another route. You can also check out the Play Comics Merch Store. Use the coupon code “ireadshownotes” for 15% off your order.
Play Comics is part of the Gonna Geek Network, which is a wonderful collection of geeky podcasts. Be sure to check out the other shows on Gonna Geek if you need more of a nerd fix.
A big thanks to the first promo, as well as the second promo for the promos today.
Music by Best Day, who thinks Spider-Man 3 is the best Spider-Man movie.
- Mobile Suit Gundam Zeonic Front with Scott Wachter (Recap From Mercury) - February 26, 2024
- Dragon Ball Z Collectible Card Game with Kyle Billie (Rad(io) Shorts Podcast) - February 12, 2024
- Gundam Battle Assault 2 with Billy (CommanderCast) - February 5, 2024