The X-Men are one of the most important teams that Marvel has. So what happens when somebody actually make a good game about them? Listen in as Mike Ryan from The Controller Throwers joins in to talk about the first actual good game featuring this iconic team to get released for home consoles.
Learn such things as:
- What’s the deal with the final boss situation?
- Who is Mike’s unquestionable favorite character to use?
- Why did it take so long to get a good X-Men game?
- And so much more!
If you want to be a guest on the show please check out the Be a A Guest on the Show page and let me know what you’re interested in.
Play Comics is part of the Gonna Geek Network, which is a wonderful collection of geeky podcasts. Be sure to check out the other shows on Gonna Geek if you need more of a nerd fix.
Thanks to Scott of NerdSync for that sweet sweet intro drop.
Music by Best Day, who makes music sweeter than a glass of tea from someone who actually knows what they’re doing when they make tea.
- Mobile Suit Gundam Zeonic Front with Scott Wachter (Recap From Mercury) - February 26, 2024
- Dragon Ball Z Collectible Card Game with Kyle Billie (Rad(io) Shorts Podcast) - February 12, 2024
- Gundam Battle Assault 2 with Billy (CommanderCast) - February 5, 2024