In the second of our Play Comics Origins series things are taking a different turn. Not only do we have a game that follows a comic story arc, it actually follows the comic story arc. What a concept!
Listen in as Scott Niswander from NerdSync comes by to take a look at Marvel Super Heroes which takes inspiration from the Infinity Gauntlet story arc. Like for real, it actually follows the story. Kind of.
Learn such things as:
- Am I contractually obligated to have guests named Scott for games based on the Infinity Gauntlet arc?
- What video did Scott promise to make that’s definitely not this one because he already made that one?
- Does anybody know what color these stones are supposed to be? Or maybe they’re gems? Does that distinction even matter?
- And much more!
If you want to be a guest on the show please check out the Be a A Guest on the Show page and let me know what you’re interested in.
Play Comics is part of the Gonna Geek Network, which is a wonderful collection of geeky podcasts. Be sure to check out the other shows on Gonna Geek if you need more of a nerd fix.
Music by Best Day, who plays better than Chopin. Because Chopin is dead and can’t play anymore.
- Digimon World 2 with Andrew Young (Behold!) - November 26, 2023
- Sword of the Berserk Guts’ Rage with Allen Dunford (Pocus Hocus, Grandma Chainsaws) - November 21, 2023
- Daredevil (2003) with Ryan Eleopoulos (Fake Nerd Podcast) - October 9, 2023