Have I told you yet that in the 1990s you couldn’t escape the X-Men if you tried? Because you couldn’t. They literally were everywhere. And there was nothing we could do about it.
Listen in as Devin Warner from Multiversal Q and Exiled comes on the show to talk about the first X-Men game for Game Gear.
Learn such things as:
- Why does it have the same name as the classic Genesis game? Just kidding we don’t know that either.
- What little concept did they actually do well with when picking characters?
- Is it even possible for batteries to last long enough to beat this thing?
- And so much more!
If you want to be a guest on the show please check out the Be a A Guest on the Show page and let me know what you’re interested in.
Play Comics is part of the Gonna Geek Network, which is a wonderful collection of geeky podcasts. Be sure to check out the other shows on Gonna Geek if you need more of a nerd fix.
Music by Best Day, who did a thing or something like that I don’t know I’m sleepy.
- No New Episode This Week - February 18, 2024
- Dragon Ball Z Collectible Card Game with Kyle Billie (Rad(io) Shorts Podcast) - February 12, 2024
- Gundam Battle Assault 2 with Billy (CommanderCast) - February 5, 2024