One of the things that I really love about Spider-Man is how big the cast of other characters is, especially the crossover with other Marvel heroes. Maybe some of that is because he’s the first place I really saw that.
And maybe some of why the first Spider-Man game for PS1 is my all time favorite Spider-Man game in the whole world no question is because it’s the first one I really got to play through over and over and over. Listen in as Paul Csomo from Varmints joins the show to finally talk about what is possibly the game that I get asked about doing the most. Easily top 3 worst case.
Learn such things as:
- Have Paul’s feelings about Rhino changed?
- What’s the point of having all those different suits?
- Does anyone even care that this one came out for Game Boy Color?
- And much more!
If you want to be a guest on the show please check out the Be a A Guest on the Show page and let me know what you’re interested in.
Play Comics is part of the Gonna Geek Network, which is a wonderful collection of geeky podcasts. Be sure to check out the other shows on Gonna Geek if you need more of a nerd fix.
Paul Csomo can be found @VarmintsPodcast on Twitter, @VarmintsPodcast on Instagram, in the Varmints Facebook page, or at the Varmints Podcast page. He can also be found pretty often in the Underdog Podcast Community Facebook group.
Music by Best Day, who brushes his teeth 4 times a day.
- No New Episode This Week - February 18, 2024
- Dragon Ball Z Collectible Card Game with Kyle Billie (Rad(io) Shorts Podcast) - February 12, 2024
- Gundam Battle Assault 2 with Billy (CommanderCast) - February 5, 2024