You know what’s always fun? Dinosaurs. Seriously, who doesn’t like dinosaurs? Crazy people, that’s who. So if you can get dinosaurs and aliens and giant guns and it all actually makes sense? How cool is that?
Listen in as Billy who sometimes writes for Commander Cast comes to talk about Turok 2 Seeds of Evil. And cool guns. And the fun of having a comic property published across about a gazillion different publishers.
Learn such things as:
- What did Billy admit to doing that’s probably going to get him in trouble?
- What do you name a dinosaur if you don’t have a word for dinosaur?
- Would a bow and arrow really work all that well against a dinosaur?
- And so much more!
If you want to be a guest on the show please check out the Be a A Guest on the Show page and let me know what you’re interested in.
If you want to help support the show check out the Play Comics Patreon page or head over to the Support page if you want to go another route. You can also check out the Play Comics Merch Store. Use the coupon code “ireadshownotes” for 15% off your order.
Play Comics is part of the Gonna Geek Network, which is a wonderful collection of geeky podcasts. Be sure to check out the other shows on Gonna Geek if you need more of a nerd fix.
You can find Billy’s writing CommanderCast, or jump straight to his latest article which looks at the use of Squirrel creatures in Magic: the Gathering Arena or this older article that looks at the use of Zombies and zombie hoards.
A big thanks to Dani and Brett from The Wheel Weaves, as well as everyone from The Compleat Discography for the promos today.
Music by Best Day, who did a thing but I already forgot what it was and it probably wasn’t really that cool anyway.
- Digimon World 2 with Andrew Young (Behold!) - November 26, 2023
- Sword of the Berserk Guts’ Rage with Allen Dunford (Pocus Hocus, Grandma Chainsaws) - November 21, 2023
- Daredevil (2003) with Ryan Eleopoulos (Fake Nerd Podcast) - October 9, 2023