This is what the rest of the Capcom fighters focusing on Marvel characters was all leading to. One of the greatest fighting games ever made. The reason to own a Dreamcast. The epic mashup of two legendary companies that has no reason to exist in this world but does anyway.
Listen in as Trent Seely from Continuity Nod comes to talk about what is possibly one of the best games every made. Period. End of discussion.
Learn such things as:
- Seriously, is this game really as good as everyone says?
- How did this one manage to have a better roster construction despite using mostly characters that had already been in the previous games?
- Can anyone say anything bad about this game at all? For real, I’m not sure if they can.
- And so much more!
If you want to be a guest on the show please check out the Be a A Guest on the Show page and let me know what you’re interested in.
If you want to help support the show check out the Play Comics Patreon page or head over to the Support page if you want to go another route. You can also check out the Play Comics Merch Store. Use the coupon code “ireadshownotes” for 15% off your order.
Play Comics is part of the Gonna Geek Network, which is a wonderful collection of geeky podcasts. Be sure to check out the other shows on Gonna Geek if you need more of a nerd fix.
Music by Best Day, who hopefully can spell better than me. Which isn’t saying much because I suck at it.
- Mobile Suit Gundam Zeonic Front with Scott Wachter (Recap From Mercury) - February 26, 2024
- Dragon Ball Z Collectible Card Game with Kyle Billie (Rad(io) Shorts Podcast) - February 12, 2024
- Gundam Battle Assault 2 with Billy (CommanderCast) - February 5, 2024